- The gates are open from 8.30
- The bell rings at 8.40
- Classroom door should be open.
- At 8.50 the class register will be taken.
- Any child arriving during registration will be marked present.
- At 8.55 the classroom door will be closed
- Any child arriving between 8.55 and 9.00 will come through the office and be marked late in the register.
- Any child arriving after 9.00 will be marked as absent prior to their arrival time.
- The school day ends at 3.05. A staggered pickup system is in place. You will be told what the pickup time is for your child's year group.
- 10.15 - 10.30am for Y1 & Y2
- 10.15 - 10.30 EYFS Free play time including snack time with milk at this time and wake and shake.
- 12.00 - 12.30 EYFS play in the EYFS play trail/ artificial grass area of the Multi Use Games Area.
- 12.30—1.00pm in the hall for lunch.
- 12.00-12.30pm Y1 & Y2 have lunch in the hall.
- 12.30-1.00pm Y1 & Y2 free play in the playground
After finishing eating all children play in play area with activities provided in different zones.
A more detailed timetable for your child, including lesson timings, is available upon request.
LRPF Term Dates
Term Dates 2023-24
Term Dates 2024-25
These are the BCP term dates for 2024/2025. Livingstone Road Primary Federation will have 5 INSET days during this academic year during these periods. These will be added to the school calendar as soon as they have been booked.